panda is a universal car interface. Panda's allow you to talk to your car over USB and WiFi. It supports 3 CAN buses, 2 LIN buses, and 1 GMLAN. The software is 100% open source and is developed openly. Top contributors will be offered a job, comma.ai has a budget to fund this development, as we win if cars are more open and easier to talk to.
- Always make sure you are running the latest firmware. You can update this through the chffr app. Currently only the Android version supports panda.
- Blinking red means your panda is powered.
- Green means it's sniffing messages from the car.
- Blue means it's communicating over WiFi.
- Two blue lights means ST is flashing upgrade.