From comma wiki
Revision as of 23:52, 26 February 2018 by Lordricky
If you think openpilot did something wrong or unexpected, help the developers by adding the event information in the table below.
|Route (DongleID | RouteTime)||Event time (s)||Username*||Category**||Comment|
|2017-09-16--01-50-07||1400||big turn overshoot on Civic, mainly caused by model lag in straightening after sustained turn|
** Use one of the following:
- Model: model misdetecting lane lines or path
- Unexpected braking: car seemed to brake due to ghost object or no apparent reason
- Missed braking: car did not brake and it should have
- UI: a UI app (Waze, Spotify etc...) crashed and UI isn't displaying things correctly on the screen
- Car interface: car is showing alerts on the dashboard, openpilot reporting CAN error...