Welcome to the future home of the highest quality car information on the internet.
If you are looking to get your EON up and running see the following guides
- Installing Giraffe
- Installing EON
- Running ChffrPlus on the EON
- Installing OpenPilot on the EON
- Configuring OpenPilot
- First OpenPilot Drive
- Hardware Guide
- Software Guide
- Candidate Vehicles
- Working Vehicles
- Vehicle Makes
- If your car isn't supported yet, try putting up some cash:
If you are having any issues with Chffr, Panda, or Neo please refer to the links below
- Panda Firmware
- Driving Intermediate Layer
- Creating Fingerprints
- Getting Internet at hotels or places with web authentication
How to Help
There are 4 ways to help:
- If you have a car listed here your car is supported by OpenPilot and recording your drives with chffr (or OpenPilot) will help build data to improve route tracking and sensor understanding
- If you have a different new model Honda, Toyota or GM that has both lane keeping assist (LKAS) and adaptive cruise control (ACC), there is probably already a port underway to your car. You should search/ask on the forums and get on Comma Slack and help with the porting.
- If you have a different make car with LKAS and ACC, you can get the Panda and use Chffr to record your drives. If you're a hardware hacker, check out the Giraffe source repo to start adapting Giraffe to your car. You can also use Panda and Chffr to start recording drives now and decoding what CAN messages are available from the diagnostics port.
- If you don't have a LKAS or ACC car, you can still help the research project by getting a Panda and recording your drives with Chffr! You will gain Comma points and help bring the future of self driving cars closer.
And if you don't have a panda, you can help document which cars have ACC and LKAS. This is a great list to start from.
openpilot did something wrong or unexpected? report the event in the openpilot Events.
Want to suggest a feature? Go to the unofficial feedback/feature request tracker and make your suggestions.
(you must have at least 500 comma points to edit this wiki)