Installing OpenPilot on the EON
From comma wiki
Revision as of 19:06, 19 December 2017 by Foobar510
This page is for informational purposes only.
- To install OpenPilot, reboot the EON and hold the volume down and the power buttons.
- The phone should show the comma logo and boot into the cyanogenmod recovery screen.
- Click "factory reset" then "full factory reset" and confirm.
- Power off the phone and boot it back up
- After you reboot, configure networking (either with SIM or WiFi)
- NEOS will ask for an install URL; enter http://openpilot.comma.ai
- The phone will begin the installation which will reboot and take 30 to 60 minutes, depending on network speed.
- Don't worry if the screen is black for a long time, or has the loading spinner for a long time. Just be patient.
- However, if the EON boots and does not have network access, it can and does hang indefinitely until the network comes back!
Congratulations, you have OpenPilot on your EON!
See First OpenPilot Drive for next steps.
Visit #openpilot on comma.slack.com and say hello