From comma wiki
Revision as of 01:27, 10 September 2019 by Jqnatividad (Samsung, not samsing :) - thanks Boots!)
EON Dashcam DevKit
- The Eon Dashcam Devkit is the current generation hardware. Initially sold with a OnePlus 3T the new phone is a LeEco LePro 3.
- The Eon runs NEOs as the operating system and can run either ChffrPlus or Openpilot
- The Eon interfaces with a Giraffe and a Panda to send/receive CAN messages from the car
- The Eon can be purchased here
Troubleshooting Power Issues
If your EON is not powering up, try these things first in order:
- You may have accidentally drained the battery. Connect your EON to a high amp charger, not the Nintendo Switch charger, not a 2A Samsung charger, but a ~4A charger if possible and let it charge for a few hours.
- Try to power up your EON. Press the POWER button (button near the center mount), holding it down till the EON vibrates and powers up and you see the Comma logo.
- If that doesn’t work, try charging the phone directly by removing the EON’s case. and connect to the USB C adapter. Let it charge for at least 30 minutes. Try powering up your EON again.
- If that still doesn’t work, do a soft reset of your EON while its connected to a USB C power source by pressing the VOLUME UP (the button closest to the left top edge of the EON) and POWER simultaneously for at about 20 seconds till it powers up and you see the Comma logo.
- If your EON is still not powering up, go to the #help or #hw-eon channel on Discord. Before asking for help, be sure to SEARCH those channels first. Most likely, your question has been posted and answered before.
- If your search doesn’t turn up anything, go ahead and reach out to the community!