Audi has information about cars available here: https://parts.audiusa.com/
- Solid blue and blinking red LEDs on panda, grey panda icon in chffr next to stop button, so no CAN data
- Panda pairs successfully using wireless; did not try wired.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) - available on tested model
- Automatic Braking - available on tested model
- Auto Parking Features - Not available on tested model
- Blind Spot Detection - available on tested model
- Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS/LKA) - available on tested model
George_NJ on July 15, 2017: I haven't been able to get the Panda running on a 2013 Audi A6.
i have: red blinking green off blue solid which on the wiki says it means: unsupported can* not detected, chffr connected
- from wikipedia (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/can_bus) "a controller area network (can bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer."
Notes: The phones (iphone 5s and se; ios 10.3.2) seem to pair just fine using the panda-c# and i am also able to connect to the panda through the wifi password in wifi settings. i also get the red and blue lights on the panda but no green light. when i start a trip and hit 10 miles per hour i see a transparent gray panda in the upper right; it never turns white and i never get any purple check marks. i did update the panda device software and it shows "up to date". however, i have had this same problem both before and after the update. the car is a 2013 Audi A6.