Difference between revisions of "Audi"

From comma wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(A1)
(Added 2003 S3 to the unsuccessful list.)
Line 13: Line 13:

** Blind Spot Detection - available on tested model

** Blind Spot Detection - available on tested model

** Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS/LKA) - available on tested model

** Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS/LKA) - available on tested model
 +
 +
== S3 ==
 +
 +
** Solid blue and fast blinking red LEDs on panda, pairs and shows being connected in the chffr app, white panda icon while driving, but no data showing in cabana.

Revision as of 05:15, 21 October 2017

Audi has information about cars available here: https://parts.audiusa.com/

A1

• Solid blue and blinking red LEDs on panda, grey panda icon in chffr next to stop button, so no CAN data

A6

• Panda pairs successfully using wireless; did not try wired.
    • Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) - available on tested model
    • Automatic Braking - available on tested model
    • Auto Parking Features - Not available on tested model
    • Blind Spot Detection - available on tested model
    • Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS/LKA) - available on tested model

S3

• Solid blue and fast blinking red LEDs on panda, pairs and shows being connected in the chffr app, white panda icon while driving, but no data showing in cabana.

George_NJ on July 15, 2017: I haven't been able to get the Panda running on a 2013 Audi A6.

i have: red blinking green off blue solid which on the wiki says it means: unsupported can* not detected, chffr connected

• from wikipedia (‪https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/can_bus‬) "a controller area network (can bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer."

Notes: The phones (iphone 5s and se; ios 10.3.2) seem to pair just fine using the panda-c# and i am also able to connect to the panda through the wifi password in wifi settings. i also get the red and blue lights on the panda but no green light. when i start a trip and hit 10 miles per hour i see a transparent gray panda in the upper right; it never turns white and i never get any purple check marks. i did update the panda device software and it shows "up to date". however, i have had this same problem both before and after the update. the car is a 2013 Audi A6.