The Audi OBDII port delivers only a CAN Diagnose high/low signal. A J533_Sniffing_Cable is needed to connect your panda.
Some Cars like Audi A4 B9 (2017) have FlexRay. All relevant ECU for Openpilot are on this bus. At this moment there is no support for FlexRay.
Audi has information about cars available here: https://parts.audiusa.com/
- Solid blue and blinking red LEDs on panda, grey panda icon in chffr next to stop button, so no CAN data
- Panda pairs successfully using wireless; did not try wired.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) - available on tested model
- Automatic Braking - available on tested model
- Auto Parking Features - Not available on tested model
- Blind Spot Detection - available on tested model
- Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS/LKA) - available on tested model
- 21st October 2017 - Solid blue and fast blinking red LEDs on panda, pairs and shows being connected in the chffr app, white panda icon while driving, but no data showing in cabana.